Karlene Ruiz RN, BSN, BBA
Karlene Ruiz, RN, BSN, BBA, is the clinical director of Aesthetic Med Studio. Karlene received her Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree from Evangel University. She then completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from Cox College Health and Sciences. Her commitment to excellence led to a successful career in nursing and sales before finding her true calling in the ever-changing field of medical aesthetics.
Karlene has become one of the Midwest’s most skilled experts in advanced aesthetic procedures, including:
- Botox injections
- Fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse
- Skin rejuvenation laser procedures including the MicroLaser Peel and Profractional
- And much more
In 2010 she became an injectable trainer for the makers of Restylane.
Karlene and Aesthetic Med Studio believe in thorough and ongoing training. Over the past 4 years Karlene has completed advanced training with:Aesthetic Advancements – Nationally certified training group in aesthetic injections.
- Medscape – Facial building with fillers.
- Advanced Techniques – Full facial correction with dermal fillers.
- Aesthetic Consulting Group – Certified training organization in aesthetic laser applications.
- Sciton, Inc – Leading manufacturer of aesthetic lasers.
- Esthetic Skin Institute – Comprehensive training in Cosmetic Sclerotherapy.
- Thomas Funcik, MD – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Sculptra training
- Sciton Summit: Advanced training in laser procedures
- Medical Laser Dynamics Training
- Certified Lash Stylist with Xtreme Lash; Advanced Certification
Karlene is committed to educating her clients in the latest aesthetic treatments, designing treatment programs that will provide the highest level of efficacy, and developing long-term anti-aging strategies that will produce results that are second-to-none. One of the greatest sources of satisfaction in her career is the fact that so many of her clients enthusiastically refer their friends and family to her for skin care treatments. Karlene looks forward to continuing her education and advancing her skills so she can continue to provide the service and results that her clients have come to expect. Her motto is, “Quality has to be consistent – not some of the time, but all of the time.”
Licensed Cosmetologist, Certified Lash Stylist
Linda began her career as a cosmetologist in Columbia, Missouri, before deciding to seek a career in Lash Extensions. She has received extensive training in Lash Extensions, PCA Skin Care, PCA Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion.
Linda loves to lash! Truly and passionately … and it’s been said that if you really love what you do, success will follow. Linda is no exception.
“Linda takes lash styling to a new level! She’s been my lash stylist
for several years. Not only is she the most skilled, she also has a great sense of what looks and works the best for my personality and lifestyle.”
“Linda has the magic touch. And most importantly she loves what she does.”
“I always leave looking amazing. I love how they make me feel sexy, confident, and just gorgeous!”
Office Manager/Social Media Specialist