LIPOcel is particularly effective in treating deposits of excess fat in small and large areas of the body (such as stomach, love handles and thighs) where it’s often hard to remove fat through diet and exercise alone.
LIPOcel Body Sculpting
LIPOcel Body Sculpting
Permanently Remove Fat & Tighten Skin Simultaneously
LIPOcel Body Sculpting is the latest innovation in non-invasive treatments which uses High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) to both permanently destroy fat cells and tighten the skin together at the same time.
What is LIPOcel Body Sculpting?
Why Choose LIPOcel
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the difference in CoolSculpting and LIPOcel?
When it comes to the permanent reduction of fat, both CoolSculpting Elite and LIPOcel are clinically-proven and safe non-surgical treatments. We love both, however, there are some key differences:
LIPOcel Key Benefits
- LIPOcel permanently reduces stubborn fat & also tightens skin at the same time.
- LIPOcel, in most cases, will reveal a 5-15% result immediately post treatment.
- LIPOcel is a more comfortable treatment with no chance of bruising.
- LIPOcel also can treat larger areas of the body in one session.
CoolSculpting vs. LIPOcel Body Sculpting and Tightening
- CoolSculpting has been around for many years and is a safe and clinically proven solution for permanent fat reduction only – CoolSculpting treatments do not provide the additional benefit of skin-tightening.
- CoolSculpting uses applicators which work well for smaller areas of the body where stubborn pockets of fat are stored. Due to the use of applicators, this can be less efficient and effective than LIPOcel when targeting larger areas of the body and requires multiple sessions and applicators.
- The technology used in CoolSculpting delivers a strong suction-effect, accompanied with a deep massage of the area after treatment which can be an uncomfortable experience. Neither of these are necessary with LIPOcel and it provides a more comfortable experience throughout the treatment.
We have both devices because we believe in both technologies. It can be difficult to decide which would be “best” for you but the good news is, you do not have to! Our highly trained body specialists will assess your body and goals to point you in the right direction for the best results. Click here to request a free consultation
How many LIPOcel Treatments do I need?
This varies from person to person depending on ‘where you’re starting’ and ‘what your end goal’ may be. Most patients will have their desired results with LIPOcel Body Sculpting in 2-4 sessions.
How close together can one do their LIPOcel sessions?
For the ‘best and fastest’ results, each session should be 4 weeks apart. However, keep in mind that final results from the first session are 12 weeks down the road. We do have people who like to wait and see final results before getting the next session. You will not lose any results by waiting to do another session, each time you do LIPOcel your fat reduction results are permanent.