AgeJET Skin Rejuvenation
AgeJET is the newest FDA-approved, skin-resurfacing procedure to hit the market.
It converts nitrogen gas into plasma which is transferred to the handpiece. Then, using ultra-high radio frequency, it penetrates into the skin’s dermis–creating new collagen, elastin, and fibroblast. The results are absolutely stunning and offer a combination of:
- Skin Tightening
- Brown spot removal
- Evening of texture
- Removal of fine lines
You will receive benefits in all areas of concern.
Unlike other devices on the market that focus on just one area, this amazing new technology treats the entire structure of your skin. Because of the way our bodies process nitrogen at a cellular level, you will receive benefits in all areas of concern.
According to research…
There is a three-fold benefit to the AgeJET skin therapy process without creating open wounds:
- Less downtime
- Non-ablative skin, or less chance of infection, and a safer, means a less stressful experience overall.
- Over time, your upper healthy skin provides protection as the deeper, treated tissue underneath is entirely remodeled during the regeneration process.
At Aesthetic Med Studio, we have numerous different devices that deliver beautiful results.
However, it has truly been incredible seeing the results of the AgeJET in particular.
What areas can AgeJET treat?
AgeJET is the first device in the world that can treat all the way from the lid to the lash line on both the upper and lower eyes. This is called Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty. The tightening is amazing and the downtime is no more than 3 days.
It also treats:
- Full Face
- And more…
What conditions can AgeJET treat?
AgeJET can treat over 15 different conditions, such as:
- Fine and deep wrinkles and lines
- Sagging, loose skin
- Skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Photodamage and age spots
- Poor skin tone and texture
- Loss of skin elasticity, known as elastosis
- Active acne
- Acne prevention and bacteria mitigation
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Actinic keratosis and seborrheic keratosis
- Solar elastosis
- Cherry angiomas, xanthomas, xanthelasma, solar lentigo, and benign moles
- Crow’s feet
- Stretch marks
- Scars, including Cesarean, breast implant, and acne
- Inguinal crease
- External vaginal revitalization
A common misconception…
Is this similar to the PlasmaPen?
AgeJET is not similar to the “Plasma” Pen. The “Plasma” Pen is not actually real plasma at all. This type of “plasma” is more similar to a “Plasma Lighter” at a gas station than it is real plasma like the AgeJET.
Plasma Pens use electrical energy to deliver a pulse that creates a burn on the epidermis that can be hypopigmented and leave “brown dots” on the skin for 14 days or longer. While it is possible for some patients to receive positive results, these devices are not well-regulated by the FDA and can have wide-ranging negative side effects which in our opinion outweigh the cost/ benefit ratio of the device.