Hair Restoration in Springfield, MO
About Hair Loss
Hair loss is not just a cosmetic issue — it can seriously affect your self-image and confidence when you start to notice that your locks are thinning. Whether it's brought on by age, genetics, hormone imbalances, or another cause, hair loss is a problem that can deeply affect people living with it. At Aesthetic Med Studio, we're excited to offer a next-generation solution for men and women looking for hair restoration treatments in Springfield, MO: HairMetrix® from Canfield Scientific. HairMetrix is the first and only AI-powered hair loss treatment. Using this advanced system, our team can get a comprehensive look at your scalp and hair follicles using digital imaging — no cutting required. With this information, we can map out a custom hair restoration plan designed specifically for your needs. Don't let thinning hair affect your confidence. Reach out to our team today to schedule your hair restoration consultation.
How Do Hair Restoration Treatments Work?
During your initial visit, we'll use the HairMetrix system to gather information about several important indicators of your scalp health, including hair density, the number of follicles, and more. These details will provide us with a more comprehensive picture of your situation so we can recommend the right treatment for you. We offer several types of hair restoration treatments at Aesthetic Med Studio, including:
- PRP hair restoration: This innovative treatment uses natural platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your body to naturally stimulate regrowth.
- Laser therapy: This treatment works by applying low-level light energy to the hair follicles to slow them from shrinking and potentially even reverse the shrinking process.
- Transdermal infusion: This treatment involves the application of vitamin-infused serums and growth factors. Using microneedling or a gentle electrical current, we'll push the serums deeper into the scalp, where they can assist in nourishing the follicles for regrowth.
- Collagen creation services: Collagen is a natural protein that helps refresh both your skin and hair follicles. Collagen production tends to diminish with age, but we offer treatments to stimulate collagen growth for natural rejuvenation and regrowth.
We also offer hair growth supplements, including Nutrafol, to maximize your results.
What Are the Benefits of HairMetrix Hair Restoration?
Hair restoration treatments are nothing new, but with the HairMetrix system, we have a new approach that's more in-depth than ever before. Some of the benefits of hair restoration at Aesthetic Med Studio include:
- Reactivates follicles for thicker, healthier hair
- Slows or stops thinning hair
- Enhances scalp health by stimulating blood circulation
- Results are long-lasting and look natural
- No need for painful transplants or other surgeries
- Improves confidence in how you look
- HairMetrix system provides a comprehensive look at hair health to ensure optimal outcomes
Aesthetic Med Studio Reviews
The space is beautiful and the people are very friendly! Feels like you’re coming to visit your friends!
My experiences at Aesthetic Med Studio are always wonderful. Samantha took her time and made sure to explain everything she was doing during my chemical peel/facial. I will always recommend this studio to my friends and family!
Everyone was extremely nice and informative! It was a great experience!
I had the edge laser treatment done today. Upon arrival I was taken back to the procedure room within a minute of sitting down. The staff was kind and accommodating. The young lady that performed my procedure, explained everything and offered to answer any questions that I had. The procedure took less than 12 minutes, but she was very empathetic and kind during the procedure. She accurately, as of right now (as of 2 hours after), explained the aftercare process. They explain there is different settings to the edge, laser treatment, which accommodate the number of days you have for recovery. I go back to work on Wednesday, 1/10. I will update on the healing and aftercare process next week.
The staff was kind and professional. Answered all my questions and put me at ease.
Advanced Solutions for Hair Loss
It's easy to take your hair for granted when it's healthy — but once you start losing it, it can be hard to focus on anything else. At Aesthetic Med Studio, we're proud to deliver effective solutions for hair loss using a variety of state-of-the-art techniques. If you're distressed about the state of your scalp, reach out to our office in Springfield, MO, to discuss our selection of hair restoration services. We will strive to help you attain a healthy head of hair that you can be excited to style and show off.